[Dailydrool] Schroeder's Calendar Day

Annette Mucci canine.inspirations at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 3 05:47:25 PST 2009

Today is my Schroeder-Man's first ever DD calendar day and it is his second b-day.  This picture was taken last summer and oh how I wish our yard looked that green today as it is only 6 degrees here, minus something when the wind blows.  3 more weeks til spring.  At the time of this picture, he was very much into a nasty TP destruction spell, hence I decided to make him a "cake" of TP and biscuits.  You can only imagine how hard it was to take this picture!!! LOL!!!  This was one of 2 pictures.  The other picture actually had the b-day hat on him, but the look was so pitiful and hilarious that I couldn't bear to disgrace him like that! :-)  All his basset wrinkles were scrunchied around his face.  The saying would have been Birthdays Suck by the look on his face!  If anyone wants to see it, feel free to email me.  I would be happy to share.

So with that, I just want to wish my good boy a happy b-day today and know that you are loved very much and I thank you for all the joy and laughter you have brought to my life!!!

Drool to all in need!

Annette, Maya, Cassie, Schroeder & Sophie