[Dailydrool] James Herriot

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Tue Mar 3 07:43:50 PST 2009

My favorte of James Herriot is Cedric.
The boxer who passed gas and really stunk and was owned by a dainty socialite who threw fancy parties.   Cedric liked to mingle and jump up on guests ripping buttons off vests and pass gas which cleared rooms.
So Dr. Harriot knew a guy who lived alone and gave him to him.
One day where there both Cedric and new owner were sitting by fireplace and Cedric let one go - Dr Harriot put his face in a bowl of flowers on table wondering how owner stood it.
Owner said he had lost his sense of smell years ago. So a perfect match!
I had a bunch of books on his but can't find them because of my unnecessary moves.
Geoprgie
[