[Dailydrool] dogs in the back yard.

JUDITH WITTELS jewittels at msn.com
Tue Mar 3 11:07:35 PST 2009

I say once again.... something like this was said before ,I will change it to fit... Sort of like an old Chinese proverb.. If one wise person sees dogs in neighbors yard not cared for , and police be too dumb to help Chinese wise man say when horrible neighbor gone nice person steal dogs and get them to safety. Now I didn't say this and you of course wouldn't consider this.  But it is a thought.