[Dailydrool] Miss Angela's age

bjenk1 at cox.net bjenk1 at cox.net
Tue Mar 3 11:22:56 PST 2009

Bill here,press agent/personal trainer to Miss Angela Basset, Droop and Drool Diva of Wichita and Sedgwick County

In answer to Miss Becky's question, Miss Angela will be 6 this Friday.  She advises me that this is the equivalent of 29 in human years.  She has a spa appointment in the morning, then will be receiving from 4 to 8.  Feel free to stop by.

Bill (Hey, I don't make 'em up, I just write 'em down)
Angela (I think 7 will be equivalent to 29 as well)