[Dailydrool] Subject: Vent (long)

Bill1fan at aol.com Bill1fan at aol.com
Tue Mar 3 15:57:27 PST 2009

Bev,
I am feeling ya girlfriend. As a groomer I have had more than enough of the
so called "dog lover" customers who discard their animals like garbage. Then
they want everyone to feel sorry for them because the dog pushed them over the
 edge or they want to be treated as heroes because they are doing "it" for
the  dogs own good. Please. If this were true you wouldn't keep getting dog
after dog  and then ditching them. I am always teetering the line of telling them
what I  really think or keeping the door open enough incase I need to be in a
position  to save a pet from it's stupid owner. I have a neighbor now who has
a lab and a  "hybrid mutt" she bought from the Amish ask me if I can help her
place her  deceased mothers(passed away in November) shnoodle. He is seven
years old, not  house broken and bites. Oh yeah...I got people lined up looking
for just that  kind of dog. Not to mention....you are getting rid of your
mothers dog! She had  me groom him up today so she can take his picture for the
newspaper. When I  suggested she consider turning him over to a rescue she
replied...oh no we need  to make sure he goes into a GOOD home. Well excuse me, but
I don't think she is  qualified to know what a good home is. But, how rude of
me to insult such a  caring soul as hers. Bev, I hate your neighbor and mine.
What sucks is that when  they get their next dogs we are going to bite our
tongues so we can know the  dogs have at least one sane person to give them at
least five minutes of someone  giving a crap if they live or die. I am going to
have an adult  beverage right now and suggest you do the same.
Renee, Annabella Rose and Edna Jean(ATB)

In a message dated 3/3/2009 9:44:13 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,