[Dailydrool] Frank in the Snow (music)

Kay, Nancy K *HS NKK3U at hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu
Tue Mar 3 17:30:36 PST 2009

Wow, Kathleen, thanks for such a wonderful compliment regarding the "music" in Frank's video! I love to use Photoshop to create "art" from photographs, and as I have evolved to getting pretty good at it, my appreciation for the value of someone's artistic endeavors has cemented my opinions about not using someone else's art or music. Since I'm not capable of creating my own music, I went in search of royalty-free, free-to-use music to accompany Frank's follies.  I spent much more time trying to find some audio than I did putting the video together.  It was blind luck!  And it made me laugh out loud:) Thanks again to Jason of audionautix.com, whoever he may be:)

Nancy, owned by Sweet Sarah and Frank the Tank
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYdn-OFxcjQ

Kathleen's post: "Arthur and I loved seeing the Frank the Tank video of him running in the snow. Arthur does not like the snow all that much. We get a lot of it here in Ontario. I am a professional musician and I must compliment you on your choice of musical score to accompany the film. Very effective. "