[Dailydrool] Huntley to the Bridge

Brenda Waldrop dedanann1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 17:46:20 PST 2009

We are so sorry to hear of Huntley's trip to the bridge.  We know it must be
hard for you, especially with so many of your furbabies making the trip in
the last year.  I does sound like Huntley went of his own accord when he was
ready though, and that's always a blessing.

We are sending heart healing drool your way.  Copper would like me to add
that he thinks Dodger might be ready for some new friends and remind you
that BHRA has 16 adorable buppies and two mommies that will soon be looking
for packs of their own!

Brenda- Momslave to Copper and Elphaba