[Dailydrool] You know you are a Basset Slave.....

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 4 15:41:09 PST 2009

You know you are a Basset Slave and wonder why you are not an alcoholic when you are enjoying a salad and a crisp Chardonnay and you gaze out to the Butterfly garden to see Monarchs polinating flowers?  NO!  To see one Basset taking a dump and 3 others waiting to partake of a warm snack.

So the interlude is disturbed - you jump up - yell - scoop what little poop is left - scrub hands - sit down to the rest of the salad and half glass of Chardonnay - DARE TO GAZE OUT THE WINDOW AGAIN and see Basset #2 doing a big #2 with BASSETS #3 and #4 anxiously awaiting their turn to taste the delectable poopoo.

'Bon apetit', you yell, and 'no Gros bisous' for you guys tonight!

.....thanks Eleri for the French!  I am assuming gros bisous is big kisses - but in my household it is GROSS kisses!

GinnyTata-Phillips, co-author of DOGKU, PETKU and the all Bassets all the time BASSETKU!

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me