[Dailydrool] Momma an da WOOFLE

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Mar 4 17:24:43 PST 2009

Dis Brudder Elwood. I a readin me droolz,an why dis be so nice, Ebil Annie seyz com on ober and lib wif me, she git to stay up late, so go to da bank git da biskee's and why ob couse da Brudder seyz da grassez be greener on da ober side of da fence post. So I ponderz dis sitteeation. Hmmmmm. I go sit an lookie at me Momma. Yup she git da issuez, but I fink dat sum deyz it be whut dey callz da stressz. Hab youze ebber seem me Momma??? Youze want to see da ol battleaxe dat put me to bed at sebin firty da odder nite cause she be habbin da nerbz? I tellz you all liddel secret. She gots her picsure ober dere at da woofle wif me bookie. Do youze see dat mug shot?? Ob course da good lookin guy is da one an only Brudder Elwood, she gotz da def grip on da brudder furcoat to hold me still, but go on ober and git youze tickets fur all da nice fings an help da houndies. An da brudder furgit da wesite so meebe Miss Sharon gib a liddel post fur dat too. Tell da Brudder whut youze fink affer youze lookie at dat picsure, dooze I stey or dooze I go?? We leeb dis to da publik votin, but youze best bounce on ober cause da raffle be ober realz soon.
An one more fing-dat bookie fur da WOOFLE---it be pawtographed by da Brudder Elwood, cause Norms Momma, Auntie Sandi, she grab me toebones, an we gib dat a stomp. Now dat be a woomenz you no mess wif, Auntie Sandi turnz youz furcoat inside out an you nebber ebbin knowz whut heppin. She hab me respect.
Otay, git on ober to dat woofle site an teke a peekie, git your tickets todey!!

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake, OEBE Elder Clara - Queen of Farts,
Brudder Elwood OEBE
Instigator of Evil Deeds
Virginia Beach Basset Hounds