[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood Movin'?

Sandi Wittenberg sandi at redbaybassets.com
Wed Mar 4 17:55:38 PST 2009

Dear Brudder Elwood,

I think you need to take something into consideration before you pack your
suitcase and move to live with Evil Annie.  Although I am sure her Momma
would treat you really good and the grass is greener there and you'd get to
stay up to watch the Late Night Movies and go to the bank and get treats .
you also need to know that Evil Annie lives just about 10 miles from ME!
And of course, with ME is MY MOM - just remember that exciting nail grinding
session with my Mom!  Just think, Evil Annie's Mom could bring you to my
house EVERY WEEK to have your toebones grinded --- welcome to MY world.

Drools to ya!

Norm (and the rest of the Red Bay Gang)

Grady, Hoagie, Johnny & Opie

Sandi Wittenberg - Mom to the Red Bay Basset Boys