[Dailydrool] My Grandpuppy Chunky's fudge

boardwaddle boardwaddle at comcast.net
Wed Mar 4 18:59:40 PST 2009

AHEM. It is me. Cakie. BoardWaddle hostess, but more impawtantly...CHUNKY
PUPPY'S GRAMMA.

What is this I hear? Nobody is buying the fudge of my very own GRAND PUPPY?
Let alone Queen Olive? Do you not know how hard it is to get their slave to
waddle into the kitchen and make a nickzillion pounds of fudge for the paw
hounds? Heck, my slave is STILL eating fudge from the howlidays and I'm
makin her buy pounds more.

It is HOME MADE fudge? Why should I have to say more? You know it is waddle
season andt aht your slaves aren't going to end up with any money so they
might as well fawk it over now and get some fudge......they have a little
time left to buy woofle tickets, or buy the woofle tickets and then order
the fudge, but either way, Auntie Marilyn is forced by Queen Olive and my
own grandpuppy. Chunky to make lots and lots to help the paw hounds of
Tri-State Basset Rescue.

....Remember that Soupy Sales was the Grand Marshall of the Doo Dah pawrade
a few years back? Hmmmn, so in the spirit of Soupy...tiptoe into your
human's room. Remove all those funny green pieces of paper with pictures of
US Presidents from their pants and pocketbooks, put them in an envelope and
mail them to Chunky.......maybe if you are really lucky Chunky will send you
a postcard from Ocean City. (Chunky will not be hit in the face with a pie.
The pieasco takes place before he gets to NJ.) If you are too young to have
any clue what I'm woofing about, just do it anyway.

Cakie, GM 2001, Basset Hostess GRANDMA
BoardWaddle with me and Chunky April 17-18, 2009 in Ocean City, NJ to help
the paw hounds of Tri-State Basset Rescue.