[Dailydrool] IT AINT TRU

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Mar 4 18:58:14 PST 2009

my deerest brudder  dis bee Annie  and meez  promise  no nail grinders
allowed!  why what yor auntie sandie be  thinkin bout anyways. we hides out, der be
all kinds neet places to hide . why  we hab gud time, we gets the moobies
goin, we gotz da reemote control , we getz  da popcorn, an we stays up late night
and watch jonny cartsun,  meez  promise   you beez safe , so dont you let yor
Auntie sandie scares  you, da two ob us can handle her
hehehehehe bwaaaahhhh  catch  US if you   you caaaan  , woooooooooo, ooops,
nice try
woooo wooo  missed again  !!!!  meez gotz da  plan figured out so cum on up
!!!!

Lubs and snooter kisses

Evil Annie
steps!