[Dailydrool] Honey and surgery

DAISY7521 at aol.com DAISY7521 at aol.com
Wed Mar 4 19:14:45 PST 2009

Hi and thank you so very much to all of you that answered to my question
about the thing on Honey's foot.  Well it looked a whole lot better the day  she
was scheduled, so vet said let's leave it for now, keep soaking in epsom 2
times a day, and hydrocortisone on it, and then i was putting baby socks on her,
 so she wouldn't lick and chew.  But now I think the cortisone shot must be
wearing off, cuz it is starting to look bigger again.............so looks like
 surgery is going to have to happen.  I forgot to ask, Honey is 9 yrs. old,
she is in great shape, well maybe could lose a few pounds, but 9 isn't too old
 is it for surgery?????  Vet man said he don't want to do the surgery if it
isn't absolutely necessary, so was just wondering about the age  thing.........
Thanks, Barbie and her ouchie foot Honey........
(but it don't seem to hurt her)
recession.
(http://jobs.aol.com/gallery/growing-job-industries?ncid=emlcntuscare00000002)