[Dailydrool] Dear Brudder Elwood

Pam Watkins pam10447 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 04:29:17 PST 2009

Hey Brudder, this is your furbud, Henry.  What you finken about?????  You
not leeb Momma Debbie, why she lub you so much.  When she talk bout you wif
my momma, she get de twinkle in de eye.  she say she so heppy dat
de Brudder at her house.  she laf and laf.  Remember de gwass is not aways
gweener on de udder side.  You have de sponsibilities at your home....keppin
de Elder Clara and Ol Bob on dere toesies. Momma Debbie be berry nice, she
gib me and Thelma nice pets and lots of tweets.  We lub her berry much.  so
Brudder youse stay right where you are...yu is needed and lubbed berry much!
Your Furbud,
Henry, OEBE Destroyer of All Things Stuffed (who scored a baked potatoe(wif
lots of butter, Nigel) off de momma's plate last night and spent some
quality time in my crate)