[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwoods post

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Thu Mar 5 04:49:05 PST 2009

Pw. Xandy Bear here dictating from the top of the couch pillows upstairs-Moosie, move over a little-you're taking up too much room.  That's better.

Now I wish to thank the Brudder for telling a little bit about his book that is in my Woofle.  It is quite a popular item.  I do understand his concerns over his momma's "nerbs".. I went to look at her picture and oh dear-I do see part of the problem.  She is blonde and well, everyone knows how I suffer having the blondeslave to deal with.  I overlook many things understanding her limitations but she has been so caught up in the drama over the Jeep, my beautiful red BUV-she's not taking care of MY business properly.  Apparently, the Jeep had a nervous breakdown-or was that the blondeslave because the Jeep is broke down?  Well nevermind, I never bother myself with these silly matters.  So with a little help from the Brudder I'll just have to do this myself.  The link to all of my wonderful Woofle items is:

http://bbostelman.net/woofle2009/wooflehome2009.html

Please go have a look at Brudder Elwood's book and the picture of his momma.  Then look around at all of the other beautiful items in the Woofle.  You simply must look at the new pictures of Auntie Barb's embroidered robe now that she finished it.  It's really quite yummy and the little puppy who leaves the puddle on the shoulder reminds me, well, of Huggie Bear.  Once you've looked at everything and read about all of our artists, BUY TICKETS!!!  Oh, dear, I didn't mean to shout-I must be working too hard-must take a nap.  Please buy lots of ticket to help the homeless Tri-State hounds.  There, that's better.