[Dailydrool] Hypnotic Bassets

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 05:16:21 PST 2009

What a fascinating thought, hypnotizing Bassets! Ok first of all you have to
get the dog to look at something and concentrate on it, right? So I got out
a good treat, called the boys into the kitchen and sat them down in front of
me and began swinging the biscuit back and forth, back and forth, chanting
YOU ARE GETTING (yawn) SLEEPY.
On about the 18th swing, Nigel simply leaped up and snatched the biscuit.

I can probably take the bandage off my finger in a couple of days. I did get
the bleeding stopped.

MomPerson to Nigel, Llewis and Cooper.