[Dailydrool] Heart Problems and Poop Eating

Ruth Mayberry ram.berry at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 5 06:20:11 PST 2009

oh...this helps!!! I thought I was gonna read a real remedy
for this, but noooooooo!...........................LOL!

ruth (my next door neighbor's Dane does this...
then goes inside and barfs it all over the carpet--
eeeeewwwww!)

  Synthia - I've had Dachshunds most of my life, and unfortunately they are very prone to congestive heart failure, so I have quite a bit of experience with this problem.  If the vetperson says this is what Bud has, I can make some suggestions that may help.

  Hounds eating dog poop - this is soooo easy to fix people - my two don't touch their own or any other dog's poop.  All you have to do is get a couple of cats and let them do their business in the yard.  Trust me on this, CAT POOP IS INFINITELY BETTER than dog poop.  My girls will bear witness to this.  And as the Mama, I have to say that while eating the cat poop is gross, eating your own poop is grosser.  Pick your grossness level.

  Anita Woodrum, Almost Elder Gracie and Holly the Dolly (we LOOOOVE cat poop), and the wicked little pooping machine cats at our house

  a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net