[Dailydrool] Heart Problems and Poop Eating

Anita W. a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 4 19:45:52 PST 2009

Synthia - I've had Dachshunds most of my life, and unfortunately they are
very prone to congestive heart failure, so I have quite a bit of experience
with this problem.  If the vetperson says this is what Bud has, I can make
some suggestions that may help.

Hounds eating dog poop - this is soooo easy to fix people - my two don't
touch their own or any other dog's poop.  All you have to do is get a couple
of cats and let them do their business in the yard.  Trust me on this, CAT
POOP IS INFINITELY BETTER than dog poop.  My girls will bear witness to
this.  And as the Mama, I have to say that while eating the cat poop is
gross, eating your own poop is grosser.  Pick your grossness level.

Anita Woodrum, Almost Elder Gracie and Holly the Dolly (we LOOOOVE cat
poop), and the wicked little pooping machine cats at our house

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net