[Dailydrool] Bedtime for Bassets

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 19:43:38 PST 2009

We bedtime whenebber WE say so. We wanna stay up waching TB, we stays up.
We wanna stay up help Dadperson eet poppycornt, we stays up.
We wann stay up an drool on MomPersons pilow, we do.
Ain't nobuddy here tell Nigel anLlewis whut time bed time are.Nossir. We da
Masters ob are Ship an da Captins ob are fate!! Nobuddy push we aroun!!
Whut??
Treets?? In da crates?? Git oudda da way Llewis you plug you me first me
first me first!!!!!
Hey!  Whatchu meen bedtime at nine?
Awwwww.......zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Love and drool from Nigel and Llewis, who are sleeping.