[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 48, Issue 11 THANK YOU

Karen.Johnson at cancer.org Karen.Johnson at cancer.org
Thu Mar 5 09:57:39 PST 2009

Special warm hugs and HUGE thank yous to everyone who sent Valentines and
extra howliday cards to me! I received over 100!!!!! You all really helped
me get thru my final chemos....your thoughtfulness and kind words did the
trick.  Thank you so very much.

And special thank yous to Donna Lindy for posting for me, Jackie Chazey
for Sammy the Singing Basset who provides endless entertainment for my
houndies, and finally, Lewis and Nigel for sending me one of their tee
shirts.  I wore it my last day of chemo and the nurses were thrilled!

My girls have been wonderful thru all of this....how do they know I'm
sick??  During the worst of the chemo when I could not even lift my head
from the pillow, they gave me the softest, gentlest snooter kisses that
never failed to make my heart sing.

My heartfelt thanks to all of you.  Droolers are truly special.

Warm hugs,
Karen (still not quite cancer free but getting there!   )
Head nurse Smudgie (I'm in charge)
and Staff Nurse Cindy Lou Who (Smudgie may be in charge but I'm the
prettiest one!!)