[Dailydrool] Monster at the Door and da burfday gurl

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Thu Mar 5 09:44:39 PST 2009

Dis Nelly Belle repawting in.  I heer to speek to awl bout dis odder mornin.  Dis wind be a howlin an a blowin an der be dis crackin noises all ober in me big nayborhood yard.  Den der be dis stwange noise at me door.  Why me be a sleepin in me bed an it scareyed da toots rite outta me tailpipe.  First  me thinkz dat the squirrel munster grew an be a tackin me home.  Otay dat nuff for dis senior gal.  Me run to our biggy bed an a crawl unner dem cobers.  Well it finally done stop.  Me sneaky out der lookie at me door winnder...otay I no see nuttin but me still no convinced.  Da Momma tellin me it okay.  Herz open dat door...me hidin behind da chair....take a peeky...okay nuttin I see.  I still no convinced.  Me jus lay low in dat bed wit me head under da cobers.  Momma best git a big boy in dis home to protect herz gals.  Why we delicate deeba gals.  Otay I no we gotz da Cuddles but he no bigger den me 4 pawsies put side by side.
 Yeah an we hab da Gregor kitty but my hebbins he sleep rite thro dat ruckess.  Now da Momma be nutter storee.  Herz be a warrior Momma.  Yep hersz no deeba but me thinkin we still need da boy back up jus in case.

Moob ober Nelly Belle it be me Sadie Maye turnz.  Sadie Maye here to tell you yep dat Monster be at da door but dat old news.  Dis news bedder.  Mersadeez Bayleigh Maye (dat me) be turned 1 yr old 2 days ago.  So ebbery one gib you kidz da tweats for celebratin me burfday.  Momma was a slackin in herz dutees to report dis but  me hebbins dis wuz a big day.  Me gits all dat gud stuff ebbin me fav corny beefy.  Forgitz da steak me a corny beefy gal.  We hab the cawwots, applez, da yammies and da spezul bones too.  Why it be day of gud stuff.  Ebber day needz to bee wike dis....corse den I wud pwobly lose me gurly figure...but who cares.  I gotz dem big bones an dat limousine body and wuz 58 lbs on me big day. We gurls need to be a little fluffy but me not der yet!
Karen and The Dog House Gang
Ruby Doo, Abby Gale, Sadie Maye, Nelly Belle, Teeka, Gregor, Cuddles
with our forever angel and baby boys