[Dailydrool] Thanks to all of the Droolers! Baloo

Lisa Board lisaboardva at gmail.com
Thu Mar 5 14:44:07 PST 2009

Thank EVERYONE so much for their input and advice on my fast growing Buppy
Baloo.  This was the first time I'd reached out to my fellow droolers for
help, and am grateful to each and everyone one of you.  So happy to have
found this community!

The majority of you felt that I need to cut his food back a bit, switch him
to adult food, and ride out his growth spurt since he is not overweight and
gets lots of exercise.  I have heard good things about the Nutro line of pet
food products, so will start cutting his Purina Pro-Plan puppy chow in
with Nutro's Adult Lamb & Rice formula till I get him switched over.  I'm
cutting him back to 3 cups per day as well, 1 1/2 each morning and night.

Ear Swings & Drool Strings to all!

Baloo's Mom Lisa