[Dailydrool] Elwood's Momma Hand

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Thu Mar 5 18:25:28 PST 2009

Me agreez wit dat Nigel an Lewis.  Awl you needin to shobe dat Momma out da door.  Why we noze herz wud teke ya to da vetspital toot sweet....you sure dat rite Nelly Belle...you toots no smell sweet....whut eber!  Git ya DadSlabe in on da plan.  Him gonna hab to do da dribin ob da Drool mobile.  ohhhh an no ferget da ice pack.  Herz gonna ned dat to meke da swellin stop.  We wud be tekin herz but me tinks dat it teke billion zillion nickzillion hourz fer us to git der bein we Californy gurlz.

We sendin ya Momma da get hand bedder drool and sum no pain drool.  Hopez herz go to da peoplespital.  Her cud git dat medz dat meke herz be a wittle bit loopy...but dat otay.  It be funny to watch.  Ya boyz teke care ob dem gurlz in ya house includin Elder Clara.

Snooters to ya Momma,
Sadie Maye and Da Dog House Gang
Ruby Doo, Abby Gale, Nelly Belle, Teeka, Gregor, Cuddles an our foreber angel boy Tucker.
Oh yeah....an da Momma Karen