[Dailydrool] Gold Rush!

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 5 18:08:28 PST 2009

Last year I remember sending just a few gold chains etc. that I had been meaning for years to have repaired...we all know just how likely that is to happen LOL! Anyway I sent them to Cathy Rudert and I think she got about $75 !! And the best part- 100% went to help the hounds!

I think on her website she had pics of the gold folks had sent and then of the checks that she received. I am impressed by how much you have raised!

Come ladies...and well gent's too :)- let's help HOP reach it's goal. Raid that jewelry box and send in the stuff that you know will never again see the light of day and help Basset Rescue! By now I'm sure all of us have seen or heard our fill of commercials to turn our gold into a fortune~ but I think the only ones getting rich are the jewelers. This however is the REAL DEAL...moolah for the hounds and the only thing you have to give is stuff you're never going to use again anyway.

http://www.firstgiving.com/cathyrudertbassethoundtown

droolies, Angelika and Ms.Brandy and Elvis too!