[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 48, Issue 13

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Thu Mar 5 19:02:59 PST 2009

Brudder Elwood, dis be da Dudster here, yur number one fan.  I beez
readin' da Droolz awso and was finkin' dat Ebil Annie's be's a gud
place to go lib, wut wif stayin' up and playin' aw da times.  I gots me
my own Ol' Bob here, cept' he name be Ol' Doze.  He a grumpy ol' guy,
and he gotz da tailpipe issues like Elder Clara and Ol' Bob.  He let
one go the udder nite and da eyeballz be a leakin' from da burnin'
smell.  Worser dan da smell was dat my Mama blamed ME for it!  "Duddy,
you stink!" her seyz, like dat smellz comes outta MY tailbones.  So,
den I finkz dat I needs da new home, wif just me an' a cupple udder
young studly furbuds.  We cud hangz out, check outs da houndette
magazeens an' hab a gud time wifout bein a stuck in da cagie, ya know?

Den it happen.  Da Mama done got her sore kneebone fixed up.  It had a
bannege onit and some stuff be acomin' out.  It smelly pretty gud but
she doon let me fix it for her.  Obviouswy, her do not no dat Brudder
spit fixee eberyfing.  I digwe...uh, I get offa wut I wanna say.  O
yeah, Brudder Duds done figurred it owt.  Da Mama need da Brudder to
keepee she warm on she bed...  So, wen she onna da bed watchin' dat box
wut hab moobin pitchers I snuggels wif her.  I lay ona top ob she, den
I lay rite ahind her knee wif da bandej onit only her do not like dat
much.  So, I lay o
nna Dadslabe side wife my headbone onna he pillo.
Ah...yes -  dis be gud fing heppin Mama feelz better.  U do sumfin like
dat for u Mama, Brudder.  Dey likes it... hehehehe