[Dailydrool] We have a new foster "Ratboyz"!!!

BubbaDoggInc at aol.com BubbaDoggInc at aol.com
Thu Mar 5 20:19:12 PST 2009

Hi all.

      We have a beautiful new little foster named  Mac. We call him "Mac
Attack" because he has managed to wear out my hyperactive  Elvis Ray. He is a
smaller basset weighing only 36 pounds and does need to put  on a few more pounds
but he is a powerhouse. Turned into a shelter in N.C. and  evidently has been
an outside dog with no training. He is two years old and  mouthing like a
buppy and we are working on potty training. He thinks  he is just as big as the
"Ratboyz" although they outweigh him by 25 pounds. He  loves human contact and I
have to admit, having him in my lap is sure more  comfortable than a big boy.
He is so cute that I'm sure he won't be with me  long. I always fall in love
with my fosters and he will be one of my favorites  for sure.

     Healing drool to all those doggies that need it.  We have an abundance
these days. And special healing drool to Miss Annie. We are  so happy she is
home and doing well.

Dottie

Mom to: "The "Ratboyz"

Rusty Simon (Waddle King 2007)
Elvis Ray (the Wild  Child)
Chetty Cheese (I rescued myself)
Mac Attack (I'm the cute one) our foster
Sweet Bubba,  ATB

Carolina Basset Hound  Rescue
steps!
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)