[Dailydrool] Found Basset

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Thu Mar 5 21:21:27 PST 2009

Barbara Wicklund sent this to me to post.....if anybody has a clue, please
write Anita, the person who's address is included! We've counted noses here
and Nudgie, Cakie and Rusty are accounted for. Thanks.

FOUND - Very Handsome Bassett Hound
Posted by: "paws2001 at optonline.net" paws2001 at optonline.net   kioko52003
Wed Mar 4, 2009 11:52 am (PST)
Hello All,
It's a LONG story and please don't judge (they meant well)..but "Buddy"
(what we temporarily named him) and I need your help to find his original
owner/home.
He was found by some young kids driving from Atlantic City to Columbus NJ.
It was very late in the evening and they were trying to take NON-TOLL roads
following their GPS system when it broke. They were lost and can't remember
WHERE exactly they came upon "Buddy"...
They aren't even sure what township they were in,..
A friend of mine and I called all the police depts, and Animal Shelters and
even some Vet offices to no avail...
We are THINKING possibly the ATCO or Pemberton area but that is not
definite..
Can you please pass around the word that this boy is looking for his FAMILY.
He bellows longing for his owners.
He apparently was an owned house dog as he is:
He is clean
His nails a bit long
He looks like he may have just been neutered not to long ago (as his sacs
have yet to tuck up)
He knows what the refrigerator contains
He like table food, and we have tried all kinds of dogs foods that he
wouldn't eat
He is NOT chipped :(
He is well behaved
He is totally house-trained

Well,.. he has alot of positive qualities and we are desperite to find his
HOME.
Attached are pics of him.
Please cross-post far and wide and below is some contact info if you have
any leads.
Contact:
Anita Stout - 732-546-5505 (cell)
732-256-4635 (home)
email address: paws2001 at optonline.net
Any and all help would be most appreciated,..
Thank you in advance for your time and efforts in helping "Buddy" to be
reunited with his HOME.
Thanks
Anita