[Dailydrool] Mommas hand

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Mar 6 06:54:27 PST 2009

to my dearest, sweetest , heart throb  Brudder Elwood,

               Momma and me worried about your mommas hand, so you needs stay
home and take  care of her so she can come to da Mishgun Waddle. you takes
good care of her ! I  bees her stockin up on dem moobies so iffin you wanz ta
come up sumtime,  youz can.
.Meez forgotz to tell ya, me  daddy slabe took mommie out to dinner  da utter
night and when dey come home,  weez all out in da backyard  and mommy fell
down and hit her headbone on da ground ! seez, she gotz da tank  load in her
butt, so she always falls backwards, an boom she bangs da headbone  right dere we
goes pee. i tink she drunk !!!  that isnt berry nice  Annie,  mommy wasn't
drunk ! anyways dad slabe sez dat why all dem  neighbors always  lookie out dem
windows whenever mommy comes outside,  because dey get to make Americas
funniest home video, momma beez cheap  entertaimment ! mommy now have da pain in her
headbone for twree days now !  mommy here,  YES  I fell and hit the back of
my head hard on the  ground right where the girls pee !!!!  and I didn't even
so much have a  glass of wine with dinner,  and my husband turns around and ask
 "  what are you doing down there ? " oh hell, I always get dressed up and
go out and roll in dog urine !!!!!!!! I told him I was scent marking and to
turn  around because I was going to scoot too !
Damn I have a headache !!!!
Lub and snooter kisses   to da Brudder ,
 Evil Annie

We are worried about your hand Debbie,  hope you didn't break  something  !!!
let us know.
You be good to your mommy Brudder Elwwod
steps!
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)