[Dailydrool] Woofle 2009

Johnson, Kathryn L kathryn.johnson at ots.treas.gov
Fri Mar 6 07:06:30 PST 2009

Having had the privilege of being allowed to share my bed, (excuse me -
I meant Her bed), with Pw. Xandy Bear at the last Waddle, I want to
encourage everyone to participate in Woofle 2009.   I was able to attend
the Boardwaddle last year and room with the Blond Slave and her
entourage - or should I say the entourage and their Blond Slave??
Anyway, they are a wonderful group who work their respective paws to the
nub raising funds for the less fortunate hounds in the world.  Pw. Xandy
wields a mighty paw, and has been really exhausting herself whipping the
blond slave into shape.  This year poor Pw Xandy has even gone above and
beyond and is working on all the Aunties and Uncles out there who are
donating such great Basset C#@p to the Woofle.  You will be amazed at
the wonderful items you could win, and you can help homeless houndies at
the same time - a win-win if there ever was one.  So please do check out
the site and the wonderful items GM2B has forced fro - er - obtained for
your viewing pleasure.

Here is the link:  http://bbostelman.net/woofle2009/wooflehome2009.html

Pw. Xandy Bear says Thanks!

Kathryn