[Dailydrool] 4 month old male needs home in San Diego

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 15:21:47 PST 2009

I found a total cutie on craigslist today. His name is Obie and he is 4
months old. I want him so bad of course, but it really isnt the right time.
I emailed the owner and he said he's not looking to sell the dog, just find
a good home because he cant give him enough care and attention. The owner is
in the military and lives in Ocean Beach.

Heres the craigslist link so you can see how cute Obie is.
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/pet/1059966702.html

If interested, I could foster for a short time and/or help with transport
but of course Jeff, the owner will have the final say on who he gives Obie
to. Let me know if you want help or want me to follow up with Jeff. He says
Obie is UTD on all shots.

Xoxox,
Kacy w/Cow and Ru