[Dailydrool] 4 month old male needs home in San Diego

Brenda Waldrop dedanann1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 16:33:21 PST 2009

Oh my doG! If I didn't think my landlord would evict me immediately if I
brought home one more hound (we live on 4th floor apt. with only 1000 sq
feet, two hounds and my teenage daughter.), I would be on my way to OB to
get him right now. As it is, I'm trying to restrain myself by sending the
link out to everyone I know trying to talk them into getting him.

Brenda- momperson to Copper (oh know you don't, I just got the last buppy
broken in!), Elphaba (oooh, another buppy in the house, ok, more fun to play
with!) and Morgan (pleeeeeease mom!)