[Dailydrool] Wasted Away in Barkaritaville MERCHANDISE to benefit AZ Basset Hound Rescue IT"S TOO CUTE!

bassetsdrool at cox.net bassetsdrool at cox.net
Fri Mar 6 21:26:33 PST 2009

Wasted Away in Barkaritaville MERCHANDISE to benefit AZ Basset Hound Rescue
IT"S TOO CUTE!

Special thanks to Missy Johnson the artist who donated the design and is
selling to benefit Arizona Basset Hound Rescue.  Missy asked for ideas and
while out for our monthly ladies night.Cindy Mahon, Erin Cole, Amy Rodriguez
& friend Rachel started brainstorming.  Now I should let you know we were at
Westgate's own Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville. So the ideas were
flowing..Bassets with margaritas.then the saying Wasted Away in
Barkaritaville was born.

So check it out and start shopping to help the hounds of Arizona at
<http://www.cafepress.com/WastedAway> http://www.cafepress.com/WastedAway
and I've already spent my money there!

Love that Drool,

Kim A. Bruck, President & Basset Ball Coordinator

Arizona Basset Hound Rescue

Celebrating 10 Years...Many Ears 2009...Spreading Drool One Basset at a
Time!

kim at azbassetrescue.com www.azbassetrescue.com

NYPD Fundraiser February 2nd www.azbassetrescue.com for flyer

Shop at  <http://www.zazzle.com/azbassetrescue>
www.zazzle.com/azbassetrescue*  tons of great AZBHR merchandise featuring
WADDLE and 10 Year Logo Design!

Donate to Joanie's Waddle page http://www.firstgiving.com/bassetsdrool

"A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love
yourself." Josh Billings