[Dailydrool] Banking & Shopping

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sat Mar 7 11:22:34 PST 2009

My husband and I went to the bank this morning, the girls in the back seat,
well, in front of us at the drive thru is this big Dodge pickup truck with a
crew cab, any ways in the back of this pickup truck was a BEAUTIFUL
Malamute, and it is raining, I was so angry at those people they obviously  had room
in the crew cab for the dog, I am not talking about a drizzle here I  mean
RAINING !!!!!  Evil Annie of course is voicing her opinion on this  matter.  Bill
looks at Annie and then at me and said "  I have  bungie cords in the trunk,
we could bungie Evil Annie to the hood of the  car !!!!!!!!   Bwwwwahhhh
mommy ( sounds good to me  )  Maggie Wags  (  do it  do it do it  ) Evil Annie  (
aint nose budy goin to bungie meez butt to nose car hood !  meez  goin down
to verginny beeech  an lib wif da brudder !    YEA  !!!!!!  getz da wine out we
beez cell-e -brating tonight !  Maggie ,  hurry find Annie's suitcase

Marlene   mommy to Maggie Wags and Ebil Annie( me goin to be  moobin to
verginny beech )
steps!
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)