[Dailydrool] welcome and rain

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 14:39:05 PST 2009

Welcome to Oswald and Kat, and I am so forgetful, but welcome to the other 2
droolers and their hounds too who have posted from lurking.

It is starting the rainy season here in upstate NY. I call it the mud season
though.  Totally yuck.  I went out yesterday and the day before and picked
up 4 plastic grocery bags total of dog poo. 4 hounds and all their poo from
when the snow first hit. There is still alot of it out there. Gross.

Maggie, my 9 year old basset, was just barking uncontrollably and I asked
her to stop and she wouldn't. So, I see her pick up something in her mouth
and spit it out. I get up to see what she is doing. Turns out she was
telling our mini doxie Cooper to stop chewing up a dog bed. She was barking
and telling him how it is.  The boss has spoken so to speak. I think she was
just tattling on him though.

DRool to all in need,
Dee
Maggie, Mazzie, Cooper and Oliver