[Dailydrool] You know you are a Basset Slave...

V. Tata-Phillips my4hounds at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 7 13:41:41 PST 2009

You know you are a Basset Slave when you think hmmm maybe a manicure and a pedicure would be nice.....or I need some new shoes.........or ANYTHING that spends money on yourself....THEN...you take your 14 year old dog to the vet for a lump under his tail and the diagnosis is 'Looks like a butt lump'.  That cost me $300 after the geriatric bloodwork, visit and his meds.  There goes the budget for Bailey's Irish Cream and fine wines.  BobtheDog says I will just have to drink generic from now on.  Hope I am not getting a reputation as a wino!

GinnyTata-Phillips, co-author of DOGKU, PETKU and the all Bassets all the time BASSETKU!

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me