[Dailydrool] A tribute to my nephew Bandit, made by his Mommy, my sister DeeDee!

Monique N. Merola merolas at cox.net
Sat Mar 7 12:37:50 PST 2009

A beautiful tribute with gorgeous pictures of my nephew Bandit and a huge, gigantic thank you to all who have sent loving messages her way.  She is still grieving, and we all know it takes time, but man, I think it's easier when it's my own grief and not my sister's grief!  Thank you from the bottom of my heart for "being there" for her.  You have all renewed her spirit in humanity and given her so much faith that there really are good people in this world!

I told her she just needs to associate with rescue/dog loving folks and it makes life much nicer!!!  : )

If you can't open this smilebox and would like to see it, please e-mail me at merolas at cox.net and I will forward it directly to you off the lists!

Luv,
Monique N. Merola
Wife to Timothy, Mommy to AJ, Skipper, Jennie, Joey, Sophie Jo & every foster with AZ Basset Hound Rescue!!  AND to Baylie, Maurice, Barnie, Vinnie, Mugzie & Brandie (ATB) Never forgotten!!!!
STOP PUPPY MILLS!!!!!
www.azbassetrescue.com
DID YOU KNOW:   There are 45 cats and dogs for every person born in the US. Only 1 out of 10 dogs born ever get a home!!  Only 1 out of 12 cats born ever find a home. 800 dogs & cats are euthanized every single HOUR in the US because there are not enough homes for them all!!  Last year (2007) in Maricopa County alone, Animal Care & Control euthanized more than 30,000 animals!!! PLEASE adopt from a shelter or animal rescue organization. Don't buy from a pet store or back yard breeder, from the newspaper OR internet!!  PLEASE, please, please spay and neuter all of your animals and teach everyone you know to do the same!!!  Pet over population is the reason for all the needless deaths of these poor dogs and cats in the US!!