[Dailydrool] doesn't like to go very fast

beckyandgeorgie beckyandgeorgie at shaw.ca
Sat Mar 7 15:00:20 PST 2009

That and the lifting in a car is normal for a basset .
Maybe he's like me has a low thyroid but it's usually cuz he can't be bothered and does not want to!!!!!!!!
And in Calgary one day I was lifting Miss Becky's rear end into back seat of car (front paws on back seat)
 and in very next parking stall another woman was doing same with her basset.
What are the odds of that happening? That was at Rona .
Their motto is 'I'll do it if I want to'  Otherwise I won't. The flat basset was even taught to an old Airedale by Dazey and Becky - I could not believe my eyes when he pulled a flat airedale one day cuz he wanted to go to other side of walk.
And Airedales hate being disciplined. They usually don't do that.

Georgie and Miss Becky