[Dailydrool] Catching Up on Drools

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 15:59:40 PST 2009

Hearthealing drool to Billy and Lee and Reenie on their loss of Norton and
Huntley.  Poor Dodger -- I can't believe how many of his pack he's lost in
such a short period of time.  I'm sending gentle thoughts to all of you.

Healing drool to Rebel for his anal gland growth, to Lexie for her spay
surgery (how did it go?), to Bud for his heart murmur, for Archie buppy for
his kennel cough, for Honey and her foot, for Haylee, and for poor Debbie's
hand!  Hope you're all on the mend.

It was so good to hear from Leslie -- we're glad you're on the mend.  And
Denise, condolences on your loss -- I'm so glad your furbabies bring you
comfort.

And finally, belated happy birthdays to Boomer, to Sadie Mae, and to Miss
Angela, who sounds like she celebrated her sixth in the style we would
expect from her!  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Rosebud, Lisa (ATB),
Dub-Dub (ATB))