[Dailydrool] Oswald

Heidi I Sarver sarvermb at UDel.Edu
Sat Mar 7 16:34:51 PST 2009

Welcome Oswald!  Buford, OEBE Garbagemeister Extraordinarire here.
We hear dat your momslave thinks you are on da pudgy side....tell her
dat 58 lbs is not bad.  Tell her dat I was once 84 lbs!  I was huge-
ee-mong--ous!  I am now about 56-58 lbs and mom keeps saying I is too
skinny.  So you see?  You is fine!

Shut up Buford!  You is too skinny!!!  I is the skinny, petite basset
in dis house and youse has to get more fatter--mom says so. Something
about youse keeping your health up.  I don't know what dat is but
youse needs to keep it up.

Yeah, yeah Della.  We're welcoming Oswald here, not talking about my
health, ok?  Dat whole thing about you not bein able to gets up on da
couch is ok too!  I can get on da couch but I can't get on da bed.
Mom has to lift my rear end up just like yours does when she puts you
in da car.  And yup, my mom lifts my front pawsies up and puts dem on
the front seat and den lifts my back pawsies up and dats how I gets
in da car too.

Uh oh!  Her comes da momslave!

--buford, della, and guiness the cat