[Dailydrool] Welcome Oswald! And a drop or two of drool for Violeta, please.

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Sat Mar 7 19:59:34 PST 2009

Hi Everyone and Hi Oswald and mom

I loved to hear about Oswald, what a cutie-pie he must be. The wheelbarow thing to get into the car is hilarius and VERY familiar in our family too.
We love to hear about new droolers, all bassets are so interesting and cute. A certain lady in our house needs a diet too. So welcome Oswald, hope to hear more about your daily adventures. Violeta thinks poopsicles are the best too.

On another note, Violeta is having a dental on Monday (she has an inflamed tooth and gum) and maybe, if the dental goes without any major problem the vetlady will remove a cyst of the size of a tennis ball from her side (close to the ribs I guess). It is supposed to be a fatty thing but I always get scared with those things so if you can spare a drop or two of drool for Violeta I will feel less nervous while she is under anesthesia, my poor baby.

I will let you guys know how she is as soon as she comes home on Monday night.
Thank you all and drool to all in need
Virginia da mom, Xaxa da Basset and Violeta.

"I'm truly convinced, by faith and experience that living on this earth is not a trial but a pastime. If we live simply and wisely. Simplify, simplify."
- Thoreau