[Dailydrool] Da ebil MomPerson

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Sat Mar 7 18:03:09 PST 2009

Da Ebil MomPerson come home frum werk sayin ooo i gots a zurprize for youse
guys.
Yeah she did an we gots all scited. She bin reel downer like since Grampa
Mitchell went away all leeky alla time an not doin much. Sos we scited.
Oboy whutzit? Treeets!!
Nooooo, not treets.
Toys! You brunged we toys!
Nooooo, not toyz.
Bones! You brung bonze for we,we lub bonze!!
Nooo, Not Bonze.

uh... New Food you brung new food?
Nooo, not new food.
Mmmmm......food bowls?
Noooooo..... not--- yeah we nose-- not food bowls.
Mr. Cooper Sir he snuffling she close an cote an purze an stuff while we
gessin. An allasudden he go
WHEEP
an he head for da beke door. uh Oh. Now we nose whut da surpuze be:

A NAIL DREML!!!  She brung home a good won not our whut die on da secund
nail. An Ha ha Uncle Cooper Sir da firss victin. She he fronts, den cut alla
Llewis's who don't like da drml but don't mind da cutter things, den do my
fronts. She say she finish tomorrow. Heheheheh. Cooper sweting bulits.

Love an Drool to all in need,
Nigel an Llewis