[Dailydrool] mistakes and bodyguards

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 10:46:49 PDT 2009

Mistakes happen. I, the Perfect One, myself have erred and sent things
(ahem) which caused one to wish desperately that the Great Ones Who
Manufacture Computers had had the foresight to include an

*
OOOOOHHHHNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*

Button on the Computer. Also I mentioned to the person who is apologizing
that I would prefer in the future that she not use Mitchell's name, received
a generous apology and was satisfied. I am writing this so that you all know
no harm no foul and Mitchell would not want us to continue hissing at each
other over his name.

I have been up most of the night with a terrified dog whose pounding heart
could be felt through my jammies and the blankets probably because he had
tried to jam himself into my skin. Nigel and Llewis apparently never noticed
that it was raining, thundering (oh so gently) and lightning. Ever-vigilant,
the bodyguard dog did, and tried to guard his body, shielding himself with
me.

I just took a 4 hour "nap" with my bodyguard still pressed tightly against
me lest the evil thunder return. Nigel and Llewis have decided it is a
perfect day to "ask" DadPerson to rub bellies continuously, apparently
trying to set a new Guinness (sp--is this the book or the beer?) record.
BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH