[Dailydrool] limping pup and pano

anitra palato santanapants at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 09:48:43 PDT 2009

There is a huge write up on Pano on the DD website.  Check it out.  When
taking your puppy to the vet the vet MIGHT make the comment of Bassets not
being large breed dogs (one of the vets at our vet's said that the other
disagreed and then the other vet went back on her word that bassets are
indeed large breeds) and only large breeds get Pano.  Print out the write up
and also tell  the vet you have lots of friends who had bassets who had
Pano.  Santana was one.  He grew out of it, but we had to make him rest.
I also massaged him and it helped.
He is also on glucosamine chondri. complex but check with your vet for
dosing since  your baby is 7mths.  Good luck! and give him a kiss!

--
Anitra
Momma To

Check out Mr. Pants' woofsites!
Dogster Page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/622568
OR
Myspace Page: http://www.myspace.com/santanadog

There is no psychiatrist in the world like a Basset Hound licking your face