[Dailydrool] Lafayette's story (and mention of the Daily Drool) is on national radio/tv broadcaster Mark Levin's webpage

Brigette Rodriguez pwlafayette at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 12:58:01 PDT 2009

Lafayette's pawsonal pilot dadslave Chris sent her photo and story in to
national radio/tv broadcaster Mark Levin a couple of days after Lafayette
took her early flight to the bridge and Mark Levin put it up on his website.

Lafayette's gift to Chris (I think just last year?) was a book by Mark Levin
called "Rescuing Sprite"  about the loss of his beloved dog (how ironic,
huh?) that is one of my husband's favorites (he wants me to read it, i will
soon...)

Thought I'd share it. I didn't know he did this. He also mentions the Daily
Drool website :)
(Lafayette trained him well...)

http://marklevinshow.com/sprite/?p=3973

Brigette, pawsonal flight attendant to the bridge-jet pwincess Lafayette