[Dailydrool] Violeta's update

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Mon Mar 9 15:39:09 PDT 2009

Hi everyone,

Violeta's dental went well but she lost a tooth, my baby girl, and she is only 6. It's all our fault because we gave in brushing her teeth too easily. The lump on her side was removed successfully, I hope it is really only a fatty one.
Thank you all who sent her drool, please keep it coming so her incision and the (toothless) gum heal properlly. I feel so bad for my babies when they have any intervention, not to mention that I shake and get so nervous until they phone to say it is all well. But I only get really calm after they are safe at home, tucked in their beds, snoring well and loud. I will keep you guys updated.
Love to all
Virginia, mom to Violeta and Xaxa da Basset.

"I'm truly convinced, by faith and experience that living on this earth is not a trial but a pastime. If we live simply and wisely. Simplify, simplify."
- Thoreau