[Dailydrool] Hi All

Jane Eyre jane_eyre21 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 9 16:00:17 PDT 2009

Well my name is Camee. I have been a lurker for the past few weeks, just reading and enjoying the DD.  I love Brudder Elwood's posts, they make me laugh trying to translate what he's saying lol.  My family has owned one basset at a time for the past two decades or so (in total 4).  Our current basset is Miss Elly Mae, unofficial Guardian Angel of the Order of the Evil Basset Empire (or that's her nickname around here since my family started reading the drool). I nicknamed her AngEl when it became apparent she was cursed. I swear garbage cans pounce on her and she's just defending herself valiantly from the varioius pieces of trash but the rest of my family disagrees and scolds her soundly lol. Miss Elly Mae is 6 years old (7 in May) and when she looks up at you from the mess that surrounds her after an "attack of the evil trash can" with her deep dark chocolate brown eyes you just know she's innocent (what?! ya don't believe me? ask her). Miss Elly
 (AngEl) Mae sends healing drool/heart healing drool to all bassets and family's in need. Please send some her way as well, as she seems to be having "rear end cooperation" issues. Going upstairs is hard on her and getting her rear end up and functioning after sitting/lying down for any length of time.  My dad is taking her to the vet soon to see if they can figure out what's going on.  Well that's all for now.

Drool to all,

Camee with Miss Elly Mae and Belle (her guinea pig compadre)
Montana residents