[Dailydrool] Need a small amount of drool

LaRock Hounds twobassetsonedoxie at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 16:12:57 PDT 2009

My sweet senior basset Maggie could use just a small amount of drool. No
need to "officially" send any or anything just please think of her in your
well wishes or prayers tonight.  She is acting weird today.  She went in
Mazzie's kennel and was scratching and scratching at the plastic floor.  She
would not leave the kitchen at dinner when asked (she usually does).  She
was trying to get in the garbage too which she did not.  She ate her dinner
and 2 hours later vomited up undigested blue buffalo dog food.  She is kind
of laying around now and looking mopey.  She is also barking at nothing. I
mean any little noise is making her bark. She is a barker, but not this
much.  She is staring at a spot on the carpet like she sees something that
is not visible to my eyes.  I am just trying to be proactive in asking for
drool to make sure she does not get more ill. I just get more nervous with
her as she is 9 and 1/3 years old and my only senior.  I've got worried Mom
disorder tonight.

Thank you,
Dee
Maggie and Mazzie