[Dailydrool] Scooter Pie's Pottery!!

boardwaddle boardwaddle at comcast.net
Mon Mar 9 19:59:44 PDT 2009

Dearest Grand Marshall 2005, Scooter Pie!!

Welcome back to the land of kewl pledge incentives!! OhmidawG have you been
training your slave to make nice stuff and, well.....grown into the fine
hound you are....you DIDN'T EAT IT! Scooter Pie of the Chew It Up a Notch
cookbook and three nickzillion hand made pins where Scootie assisted by
eating parts of them!! Your slave's pottery is faboo.....now let's hope all
the slaves go bid on it......except of course the ones that my slave wants
cause she is already into serious coin on pledge stuffs.

Here's what Nudgie and Rusty and I have figured out......the slaves could
just try and save money but the 'system' whatever that is or the 'mawket'
will just take it away. So they might as well just use it to buy basset crap
and help the homeless houndies. At least they will have something to show
for it or have done good.

Hmmmm, now then...since Scootie has seemingly become too pawlite to remind
anybody...but I am shameless....the Auntie Nancy that he has inspired to do
such fine work is Drool founder mom, slave to feyfey's pawsonal king, Drool
inspiration atb, Caruso.  So, ahem.....us all owe her big. Unsubtle
here.....go bid....

....back to figuring out where to put woofle tickets.

Cakie, GM 01, Basset Hostess
BoardWaddle with me and Scooter Pie for Tri-State Basset Rescue, April
17-18, 2009 Ocean City, NJ