[Dailydrool] From Lucille Slave and back on the DD

Mary Ann Thomas queenbasset at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 10:02:04 PDT 2009

I want to send sincere thank yous to everyone who sent our Lucille drool,
get well thoughts, drool, get well prayers and more drool.  Our vet believes
she has had a stoke.  On Sunday she was not able to stand up without
collapsing on her right side.  The vet said that she believed that if Lue
was to rebound it would just be a matter of time and we could wait it out or
send her to the bridge.  Lucille has been with us for 12 years, having come
from the local humane society and we just couldn't imagine life without her,
although we realize inevitably she will leave us.  So we decided to "ride it
out" and see what happened.  She has started regaining mobility to a certain
extent.  The blessing has been that she doesn't appear to be in any pain.
So we will wait it out and see.  I will keep all you wonderful Droolers
informed.  By the way, I dropped off the DD about two weeks ago, because of
all the furkids leaving us, but today, after receiving all these encouraging
messages I have decided to rejoin.  Ahrooooooooos to All!

--
Mary Ann Thomas
Slave to Loose Lips Lucille                     SUPPORT BASSET RESCUE