[Dailydrool] welcome newbies and drool

Annette Mucci canine.inspirations at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 10 12:32:51 PDT 2009

Just wanted to say welcome to all the newbies and that we are sending the drool and lots of it to all the sick furkids of late.  Sophie is just starting to drool basset style.  She had her first line of nice stringy, sticky drool on Sunday (of which I'm sure landed somewhere on a wall, window or Schroeder's head during the day).  Cassie is also drooling her boxer slimey and bubble-ie drool for all you guys too.  Must be something about all the birds flying around in the yard with the warmer temps.....

Annette, Maya, Cassie, Schroeder & Sophie